In this impressive and versatile space, covered with rich fabrics, you feel energized by the view of Lake Geneva. From your room’s veranda, you can plan your hot-air-balloon flight in Châteaux-d’Oex, a visit to the Collection de l’Art Brut in the Lausanne city center or the discovery of the Game Museum in La Tour-de-Peilz while enjoying breakfast.
Thanks to the high speed internet available in your suite, you can also directly book your tickets for a local festival of the region, such as the Cully Jazz or the famous Montreux Jazz Festival.
Whatever your choice of activity is, your stay at Le Mirador Resort & Spa will leave you with stunning memories of Lake Geneva and will allow you to go back to business serene and relaxed.
- Wintergarden and balcony with panoramic view over Lake Geneva & the Alps
- Nespresso tea & coffee machine
- Drinks selection (non-alcoholic) offered in the Minibar
- Flat-screen TV
- iPod docking station
- Working desk
- Laptop-size safe
- Free high-speed Wifi
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Large living room
- Dining room
- Can be connected to the Royal Suite (430 m² I 4628) ft²)
- Bath & Shower Alpin Herbs products; Swiss brand made of therapeutic herbs from our mountains
- Air conditioning
- Selection of international newspaper via the app PressReader
- 2 bottles of water upon arrival